Mallet Product - Vegalube 20
PRODUCT CODE - 333
- Mallet Vegalube's provide efficient releasing action, consistently delivering uniform and faultless finished products that are virtually reject free.
- Proven to provide superior depanning performance and results in clean, rapid cycles of operation by keeping the bread moving in automated precision from oven to wrapper, without interruption by stickers. A small quantity of pan oils will cover a large pan surface area keeping oil usage low. In addition, Vegalubes can be used in all types of spray equipment for many applications in the baking, candy and food processing industry.
- Vegalube 20 is Soybean oil and lecithin blend with 20% high smoke point mineral oil.
- Resists polymerization better than Vegalube 1100. Clear liquid at room temperature. Most commonly used pan release oil.
- 55 Gallon Steel Drums - 415 lbs. net
- Plastic pails - 35 lbs., net