Mallet Model GSO-2010 Pan Oiler
The Mallet Model GSO-2010 is the first bun and roll pan oiler designed to extend the useful life of a pan’s glaze. By precisely targeting a minuscule amount of oil, the unit provides not only glaze life extension, but reduces losses fromproduct sticking in the pan. Made in the USA and built to last.
- Designed for multiple pan varieties
- Perfect positioning every time
- Eliminates wasted oil
- Simple controls
- Perfect depanning every time
- Designed for the future
- Simple programming
- View or print drawings below.
- Automatic setup for each pan
- PLC control of oil quantity and shot timing
- A/B Micro Logix 1500 standard
- Enclosed hood and mist collector
- Heavy-duty stainless steel construction
- Selector switch setup for all pans
- Four nozzle bars with up to 24 nozzles
- Runs all pan types - rounds, clusters, hot dog, steak rolls, etc.
- Made in the U.S.A.
Additional nozzle bars PLC upgrade Pan stop and feed unit
- 208/230/460 VAC
- 1/2" Air supply @ 60 P.S.I.