Mallet Product - KoKo Gold
PRODUCT CODE - 307
KoKo Gold is a refined, deodorized coconut oil, light in color, that gives good eating quality to foods because it has a bland, neutral, sweet flavor.
- KoKo Gold has excellent resistance to rancidity and gives good storage life to foods.
- It will not breakdown during frying - withstands continuous use at high temperatures with no off-flavors or off-colors in fried foods.
- Its low melting point makes it a good lubricant for foods and an excellent “spray oil” for crackers.
- Its narrow melting range gives it excellent eating qualities. Fast get-away with no greasy aftertaste.
- KoKo Gold is easy to work with when maintained at proper temperature. It has a very sharp melting range at 76ºF.
- It is used in commercial roasting of nuts and popping of popcorn because it imparts excellent eating qualities and long shelf life.
- It is an excellent cracker spray because of its neutral flavor, its high gloss characteristics and its long keeping time.
- In combination with higher melting point fats, KoKo Gold produces cream fillings for sandwich cookies and sugar wafers.
- KoKo Gold is particularly suited for use in ice cream bar coatings, since coatings made from it will set-up quickly and possess good eating qualities because of the fast “get-away” in the mouth.
- For the confectioner, KoKo Gold is useful as a fat for candy centers when good eating qualities are of primary importance. It is also used as a lubricant in the fall and winter production of caramels, and rich-creamy nougats and fudges. It produces chewy candies that have excellent palatability and consistency which do not stick to the wrappers nor to the teeth.
- 55 Gallon Steel Drum - 410 lbs. net
- 6.5 Gallon Metal Pails - 50 lbs. net