Mallet Product - Satin Pumpable Liquid Shortening
PRODUCT CODE - 359
Satin PCK is a pumpable shortening is a blend of vegetable oil, custom blended hardened vegetable oils and lecithin. The lecithin levels are varied to meet the demands of the particular characteristics desired in your finished product. In the production of many baked goods, especially cookies and ice cream cones, Mallet’s Satin PCK – pumpable shortening will yield the following benefits:
- Elimination of handling individual 50 pound cubes of solid shortening and the excess waste associated with empty cartons. No more handling means no more lost time, back injuries.
- Reduced usage levels of shortening in the formulation.
- Improved release from the mandrels resulting in reduced loss due to stuck product. (cones)
- Reduced loss due to breakage in handling and shipment of fragile baked goods. (cones, cookies, sugar wafers)
- Reduced overall fat content of finished products with no sacrifice in quality.
After evaluating your product formulation and the desired characteristics of the finished cookie, ice cream cone or other baked product, the proper sample of Satin PCK will be provided for testing.
- Pail - 35 pounds (5-gallon)
- Open Head Steel Drum - 415 pounds
- Bung Fiber Drum - 410 pounds