Mallet Product - Canola Oil, No Antioxidant
PRODUCT CODE - 343
A fine edible oil to be used anywhere a high grade oil is needed. It is very low in saturated fat. Use it as a salad oil, as a frying oil or as a baking oil. Use it for all cooking needs. It is an all-purpose vegetable oil that is high in monounsaturates.
- Canola Gold is clear, 100% canola oil.
- This oil is bland, imparting no off-taste and no off-odor to foods.
- It is easy to use; just pour it from the container. It will remain liquid at room temperature even in the cold winter months.
- Canola has a very high smoke point minimizing the potential for any smoke problems.
- Canola Gold is high in monounsaturates and very low in saturated fat.
- For all deep fried foods; donuts, potatoes, fish, chicken, onion rings; for all pan fried foods; steak, chops, sausage, french toast, eggs.
- Bake with Canola Gold; cakes, pie crusts, waffles, cookies, rolls, muffins, brownies, and biscuits. Great for pan and griddle frying.
- Use it in salad dressing; dressings will not separate when stored at low temperatures.
- Use in sauces or anywhere fine oil is required.
- 55 Gallon Steel Drum- 415 lbs. Net
- Square Plastic Bottle with Carton- 35 lbs. Net
- 270 Gallon Totes- 2075 lbs. Net