Mallet Product - Canola, Natural Antioxidant
PRODUCT CODE - 305
A fine edible oil to be used anywhere a high grade oil is needed. It is very low in saturated fat. Use it as a salad oil, as a frying oil, or as a baking oil. Use it for all cooking needs. It is an all-purpose vegetable oil that is high in monounsaturates. This product is stabilized with mixed tochopherols.
- Canola is clear, 100% canola oil with natural antioxidants added.
- This oil is bland, imparting no off-taste and off-odor to foods.
- It is easy to use - just pour it from the container. It will remain liquid at room temperature even in the cold winter months.
- Canola has a very high smoke point minimizing the potential for any smoke problems.
- Canola is high in monounsaturates and very low in saturated fat.
- For all deep fried foods; donuts, potatoes, fish, chicken, onion rings; for all pan fried foods; steak, chops, sausage, french toast, eggs.
- Bake with Canola natural antioxidants; cakes, pie crusts, waffles, cookies, rolls, muffins, brownies, and biscuits. Great for pan and griddle frying.
- Use it in salad dressing; dressings will not separate when stored at low temperatures.
- Use in sauces or anywhere fine oil is required.
- 270 Gallon Tote - 2075 lbs. Net
Product Brochure Sheet (PDF)
Safety Data Sheet (PDF)