Mallet Product - Perma Frost Hi Sheen Clear
PRODUCT CODE - 153
Perma Frost Hi Sheen Clear icing and glaze stabilizer is a concentrated base requiring low usage levels in icings and glazes. Normally, two to three pounds of this product per 100 pounds of powdered sugar is sufficient to provide excellent stability. This product is designed to help produce finished icings and glazes which are very stable and exhibit superior shine and gloss characteristics.
A suggested glaze formula:
- Perma-Frost Hi Sheen Clear 2 lbs. 8 oz.
- Cold Water (variable) 34 lbs. Bring to rolling boil.
- Granulated Sugar 25 lbs. Add to above mixture and bring back to rolling boil.
- Hard Fat Flakes (icing) 3 lbs. Add and melt.
- Bring to a rolling boil, add fat and continue to boil for 2 min.
- Powdered Sugar 100 lbs.
- Flavor 4 oz.
Place powdered sugar and flavor in mixing bowl, add approximately 50 to 60% of the hot cooked syrup - mix in low speed until mass is smooth. Gradually add the remainder of the syrup. Finished glaze temperature should be approximately 120 deg F. and should not be allowed to cool below 115 deg. F as it will set-up and be difficult to handle.
- Fiber Drum - 300 lbs. net
- Bag - 50 lbs. net
Product Brochure Sheet (PDF)
Safety Data Sheet (PDF)