The Mallet Tote Pumping System
The Mallet Tote Pumping System was designed to simplify the handling and use of most types of intermediate, bulk containers. Once connected, the tote fills a reservoir from which the liquid is drawn and pumped to the location of use. When the container is empty, a level detector in the reservoir signals a lighted indicator. The reservoir provides enough product to allow sufficient time to change the container with no interruption in product supply.
Shown with a Mallet Returnable Tote Container.
* Please note that we do not sell empty totes *
- All stainless steel frame and tank
- Complete system of pump, reservoir, filter and alarm
- Uses every drop of product
- No downtime due to empty tote
- Clean connections eliminate spills and drips
- Audible alarm
- Remote alarm
- Adjustable, leveling feet
- Magnet strainer trap
- 110 VAC
- 1/2" air supply @75 P.S.I.
- Can accommodate any tote container with maximum width and depth of 43 ½" wide x 52" deep
- Quick disconnect. Ball valve
- Air operated, diaphragm pump
- In-line strainer
- 15-gallon reservoir
- Stainless steel construction
- Alarm indicator light
- Overall dimensions - 52" deep x 44" wide x 40" high
- Platform height - 37"
- Product Brochure (PDF)