The Mallet Model 488 Band Oven Oiler
The Mallet Model 488 Band Oven Oiler is a unique machine designed to provide a light, continuous coating of oil to oven bands, sheet pans, or other baking surfaces. Any surface which does not require target area greasing can be oiled with this unit.
- Requires only 115 volt power and a small amount of house air.
- Avoids excessive oiling, misting, and eliminates the use of unsanitary and unsightly wipers.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Adjustable oil pressure regulator allows the user to set oil flow rate precisely where desired.
- Nozzles are pre-set at the factory to give even oiling across the band.
- Feeds directly from a drum pump or pressurized bulk oil supply
- Panel view
- Optional sensor can trigger unit to oil cookie sheets or other sheet pans
- Additional nozzles to spray any band width
- 110 VAC
- 1/2" Air supply @ 60 P.S.I.
- Band Oven Oiler Brochure (PDF)