Model 436 Batter Depositing Head
The Model 436 Batter Depositing Head is designed for batters that are fed from a continuous mixer, aerator, or a pumping system.
- Can be mounted on a Mallet cake pan greaser frame, operated by a single controller.
- Metering values provide for accurate scaling of each deposit.
- Applications include, depositing cake batters jellies and fillings.
- Stainless steel and Teflon coated aluminum construction.
- Individual depositing heads are required for each pan variety.
- Meets B.I.S.S.C. standards for sanitation.
- No tools required for disassembly during cleaning.
- ½" air supply @ 80 psi.
- 120 VAC control circuit.