Model 434 Turnover Unit
The Model 434 Pan Feed and Turnover Unit is designed to provide a continuous flow of pans in a synchronized fashion.
- Eliminate the pan damage caused by “clamping” style turnover units.
- Perfect indexing of pans onto a flited conveyor.
- Gentle pan handing characteristics.
- Self contained, free-standing unit.
- Heavy duty stainless steel frame and Teflon coated aluminum.
- Revolving, spoke type design.
- In-feed pan stop unit included.
- Can be driven independently or by the cake pan greaser.
- B.I.S.S.C. approved design for easy sanitation.
- Four different sizes available, will handle pans from 21" wide, up to 41" wide.
- ¾" air supply @ 80 psi
- 208 / 230 / 460 VAC 3-phase
- Mallet Model 434 Brochure (PDF)