Mallet Dry Topping Machine
The Mallet Dry Topping machine was designed to end cross contamination of bread and bun toppings.
- The product hopper can easily and quickly be changed, which enables the baker to assign individual hoppers to each type of topping.
- This simple and versatile topping machine will handle most dry toppings including, seeds, spices, oats, bran, cracked corn, poppy seeds, salt, and flour.
- A variable speed inverter controls the flow rate and, for very fine toppings a vibrating sieve is available.
- Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Pedestal Stand
- Manually Operated Height Adjustment
- 10.5 Gallon Hopper Capacity (standard)
- Pan Sensor
- Slotted Tube Length to Suit - up to 40”
- Standard Tube Length 30 to 36”
- Anti-Bridging Device
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Product Level Detector
- Vibrating Sieve
- Larger Hopper Capacity
- Water Spray Unit
- Custom Application Design
- 110V AC
- 1/4" Air Supply @ 75 P.S.I.